When people are attacked your train thought will be something like this:
- Oh look a bear, Oh he’s charging, OMG are they fast, I better do something you’re on the ground.
- What is better to carry firearms or pepper spray the results are eye opening?
- Can hunting help curtail animal attacks?
- How many bears is enough?
- How many people have to die before we do something?
- Who is responsible?
A look at 100 cougar attacks, 106 grizzly bear attacks, 130 coyote attacks, 126 black bears attacks, plus wolf attacks in the last 27 years.
An in-depth look at the skyrocketing animal attacks across North America. What you learn could save your life. Every hiker, hunter, fisherman, camper, or anyone else that enjoys the great outdoors need to read this hard hitting research into the rising animal attacks on humans.