4 Seconds Until Impact
4 seconds until impact, that is how long you have from realization to reaction.
When people are attacked your train thought will be something like this:
- Oh look a bear, Oh he’s charging, OMG are they fast, I better do something you’re on the ground.
- What is better to carry firearms or pepper spray the results are eye opening?
- Can hunting help curtail animal attacks?
- How many bears is enough?
- How many people have to die before we do something?
- Who is responsible?